Invisalign® Clear Braces – Avon, MA
Straighter Teeth Without Braces
Some adults mistakenly think they have to choose between living with crooked teeth and wearing braces to work. But with Invisalign from the Avon Dental Group, you can continue to look professional while your teeth are being realigned. If you’ve been thinking about straightening your smile, call our dental office today; once Dr. Malaviya and Dr. Sardhara have seen you, they can decide whether Invisalign clear braces in Avon, MA are the clear solution for giving you a healthier grin.
Why Choose Avon Dental Group for Invisalign® Clear Braces?
- Trained, Knowledgeable Dentists
A Dedicated, Friendly
Made from an FDA-approved clear plastic, Invisalign aligners are all custom designed so that they fit snugly over the gums. The aligners come in sets that are worn for about two weeks at a time; once the teeth have been moved closer to their ideal position, you’ll be ready to move on to the next set. The process continues until there aren’t any sets left, which can take about 12 to 18 months. During this time, you can eat whatever you want and brush normally simply by removing the aligners.
The Benefits of
Invisalign can fit neatly into most patients’ lifestyles. The aligners are nearly invisible, meaning you won’t have to worry about the embarrassment of other people noticing any metal brackets or wires in your mouth. They also make it easier to clean your teeth since they won’t get in the way of brushing and flossing. Similarly, because Invisalign is removable, it carries none of the diet restrictions that patients who wear braces usually have to observe.
Right for Me?
Before we can decide whether you’re a candidate for Invisalign, we’ll need to answer the following questions:
- What kind of issues do you need to treat? Invisalign is usually highly effective for closing gaps between your teeth, straightening your smile, and eliminating bite problems; it may not work as well for particularly extreme cases.
- How old are you? Young children with teeth that are still growing usually aren’t able to wear Invisalign. The treatment works best for teenagers and adults.
- Can you comply with the treatment? Your aligners won’t make the necessary corrections if you don’t leave them in your mouth for at least 22 hours each day.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
Want to make your smile look straighter in a discreet manner? With Invisalign, you can do precisely that! Of course, we understand if you’re hesitant to begin treatment without learning more about the associated costs. Ahead of your consultation for Invisalign in Avon, take a look at the most notable factors for the price of treatment below.
Factors that Affect the Cost of Invisalign
Since every patient is going to have their own specific needs, the cost of treatment will vary. However, the most important factors to keep in mind include the following:
- The dental arches you’ll be addressing (in most cases both are done to resolve misalignment, but this is not always the case)
- The complexity of the treatment itself (i.e. whether or not minor gaps need to be corrected vs. severe crowding and rotations throughout the mouth vs. significantly uneven bites)
- The length of treatment (which can extend depending on patient compliance)
Should You Choose Invisalign or Smile Direct Club™?
When you want the fastest possible treatment to realign teeth, you may find treatments like Smile Direct Club to be a reasonable alternative to Invisalign. It can be especially enticing when Smile Direct Club also tends to be cheaper, averaging about $2,000 compared to Invisalign’s average cost falling between $3,000 and $8,000. However, it’s important to recognize that you get what you pay for when you choose this option.
For example, Smile Direct Club:
- Requires you to create your own impressions
- Does not provide oversight from a professional
- Can lead to serious issues caused by improper creation of aligners
- Can result in needing a professional anyway to resolve problems
In comparison, Invisalign’s aligners are designed by a professional and created by Invisalign themselves. You also partner with our team directly, rather than taking a “do-it-yourself” approach. The more accurate and personalized your aligners are, the smoother your treatment process should be.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Invisalign?
Only certain dental treatments will offer coverage for Invisalign, so it’s very important that you confirm if this is the case ahead of time. In most cases, coverage is typically left out, but not always. Our team is happy to help you determine this with you directly if you’d like. If you have an FSA, you can use these funds to pay for your care as well.
Options for Making Invisalign Affordable
Even if you don’t currently have a dental insurance plan, there are other ways to finance your care. For example, our office recommends that you learn more about CareCredit and iCare Financing. Both financing options allow you to pay for care over the span of several months with little-to-no interest attached, making it easier to fit more expensive dental treatments into your budget.
Additionally, our office is happy to provide patients a special offer on Invisalign. Those who are looking to straighten teeth through Invisalign can do so starting at just $250 a month! Feel free to ask us about this promotion either when you call or during your next visit.
Avon Dental Group looks forward to assisting you in your smile journey, so feel free to schedule a consultation today to learn more and begin your Invisalign treatment!