Tooth Extractions – Avon, MA
Safe and Smooth Tooth Removal
The prospect of having some of your teeth removed is never a happy one, and the various treatments at Avon Dental Group are meant to keep your natural smile intact for as long as possible. But in the specific circumstances where it just isn’t possible to keep a damaged tooth, Dr. Malaviya and Dr. Sardhara and the rest of our experienced, caring staff will do everything in our power to keep you comfortable during every step of the procedure. Contact us today to learn more about tooth extractions in Avon, MA or to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Avon Dental Group for Tooth Extractions?
Technology and Techniques
Do I Need a Tooth Extraction?
Extractions are only ever performed as a last resort. We usually only recommend them if:
- You have a tooth that was badly injured or broken and cannot be repaired with a crown, filling, or another type of restoration.
- You have a severe infection that can’t be treated by root canal therapy.
- You require orthodontic treatment and need to make room in your mouth for the necessary teeth to move.
- You’re getting dentures but still have a few teeth left.
- You have a child with baby teeth that are remaining in the mouth longer than they should.